Friday, August 17, 2007

Doing good

Both boys are doin good...Charlie has been totally taken off the oxygen and his constant monitor. He still has a few antibiotics to run, so we'll probably be here through the weekend. Their doc says if their bloodwork they had this morning comes back good, they will probably go home this Sunday! :D I will try to upload a few more pics tonight, I've got a really cute one of them snuggling with each other in the same basinett...I'll upload that one.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Aaron & Amanda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear they are doing so well guys! I get on here daily to see if there are any updates! I hope the bloodwork is good so they can come home! We'll be up there not this weekend but the next to get Lilly, so if it is alright we'd like to visit just for a quick look! Give the boys kisses from us, and again guys congrats! You both did so well, they are just precious and beautiful!