Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Boys

Logan dove into the cake like a pro and was confused about the mess mom was letting him get away with, but who cares about that when cake is in hand.
Charlie on the other hand, well lets just say frosting is not his friend so ice cream took over and saved the day.
Adam was perfectly happy with the pieces of wrapping paper, with the vigilant eyes of mom ( Jean) grabbing before dissolving in to the mouth.
(Adam speaking) Oh grandpa will I ever grow hair and if I do grow it how long do I have it?
Adam had is first lesson in Crawling 101, Charlie is a visual teacher he's quick and his lesson is done before you know it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray I got a few minutes to come check out you site! :) The boys are just adorable and I can't believe they are one already! It looks like the cake was yummy (besides the frosting hehehe) and the boys had fun! And Adam, what a cutie!