Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So it Snows

The boys like seeing the snow out the window, so I put them in Logans crib and they enjoyed it until the snow stopped falling ( for 5Min's) and playing outside the crib ensued. The snow is only about 3 inches now, but we will see how much really falls by tomorrow morning.
This picture is out of the boys window upstairs. I always like the outside when it snows, it looks cleaner, or fresh.

Oh my gosh STILL TEETHING, Logan is eating up his animal book and maybe when he gets all his teeth, the drool will stop.


Charlie, you are more like your mother than you'd like to know. This is why I have no bookshelf's for him to crawl up, but he'll find what he can.
For those who don't know, I used to climb very tall, and very wobbly bookshelves at his age and this is how my mom is repaid for giving her a heart attack every time I climbed. I get to live with Charlie climbing everything and anything Good Old Karma.



1 comment:

Kristianne and Gregg said...

Thanks for the comment. I am glad everything ended up ok. It is so cold here and we have had a ton of snow. Right now it is -19. Look at how crazy Charlie is. And I thought Payton trying to walk was scary!